As I got busier and busier in my business, my time spent with one of my favourite pastimes, reading, became less and less. There is always another podcast to listen to; another blog to write; some more research to do. So reading? Ain’t nobody got time for that!
We give you our top 30 recommendations for books that will change you, and your business and these books are so life-changing that we wanted to share them with you.
1. #AskGaryVee – Gary Vaynerchuk
2. Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Chapter One – David Flynn
4. Content Inc – Joe Pullizi
5. Daring and Disruptive – Lisa Messenger
6. Desire Map – Danielle LaPorte
7. Eat That Frog! – Brian Tracy
8. Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway – Susan Jeffers
9. Girl Boss – Sophia Amaruso
10. Girl Code – Cara Alwill Leyba
11. Remarkability – Lorraine Murphy
12. Rework – Jason Fried
13. She Means Business – Carrie Green
14. Start With Why – Simon Sinek
15. The $100 Startup – Chris Guillebeau
16. The 4 Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
17. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective
18. The Big Leap – Gay Hendricks
19. The E-Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
20. The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
21. The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
22. The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
23. The Startup Playbook – David Kidder
24. The Third Wave Steve Case
25. Think Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
26. Thrive – Ariana Huffington
27. Tools of Titans – Timothy Ferriss
28. You Are A Badass – Jen Sincero
29. You Are Enough – Cassie Mendoza Jones
30. Zero To One – Peter Thiel
We recommend that you get your hands on an empowering read. These books not only motivate you to be better but they also equip you with knowledge and tools so that you can get ahead.
“Leverage knowledge from others that “have been there and done that” so that you can cut down your learning curve and speed up your path to success” – Catherine Howell.
At the end of the day, isn’t that what we are all working towards?